The project features a renewal of a historic industrial space, transitioning it into a modern showroom that celebrates the history of Godfrey Hirst. Founded in Geelong in 1888, the longevity of the company is admirable. The project team recognised the historic value of the original sawtooth roofed warehouse and sought to achieve all modernisation from within, balancing the new with the old. Clever lighting strategies and custom display joinery features throughout to best exhibit the extensive range of industry standard flooring products. A scattering of planting seeks to soften the space and contrast with the robust building fabric.